Transformative experiences through nature
Our core program, a week-long wilderness expedition, gives students an opportunity to experience both the beauty and challenges that the wild has to offer.
Alongside our supportive adult volunteers, students are taken out of their comfort zones and taught important life skills proven to positively impact their futures.
Our week-long expeditions:
- Provide opportunities to students aged 13 to 18 to build a deep connection to the outdoors.
- Offer a 1-to-1, student-to-adult ratio that provides opportunity for students to connect to caring adults.
- Improve student self-awareness and responsibility skills.
- Promote effective communication skills and group development.
- Led by professional field instructors, skilled in risk management in a wilderness setting.
California, Colorado, Florida, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Oregon, & Washington