Create your own
Are our scheduled SFS climbs not for you?
If so, there is still a way to raise funds and get active for BCM. Through our “Custom Challenge” program, you can build a campaign that supports BCM while participating in any event or unique adventure. To date, people who have participated in the Custom Challenge Program have:
- Organized a team to participate in a Spartan Race
- Climbed a local mountain or a series of mountains
- Hiked the John Muir Trail, Continental Divide Trail, or Pacific Crest Trail
- Run a marathon
Are you planning a big adventure in 2017 or 2018? Make your trip even more memorable by adding a fundraising component in support of BCM!
Looking for a great reason to get outside, tackle a challenge, or get in shape? Dream up your own altruistic adventure!
Not only are Custom Challenges a great way to get outside and raise critical resources for BCM but they also serve as great training for a scheduled SFS climb if you ever decide to do one in the future.
While there is no fundraising minimum we do encourage you to strive to raise funds so that we can pay for one of the following big ticket items:
- $250 = A child’s first Overnight Camp experience
- $500 = Transportation for one team to and from expedition
- $1,000 = A teen’s transformative week-long expedition
- $2,500 = Training for all our adult mentors across the country
- $5,000 = One full expedition of 5 students
What’s your next big adventure? Give us a call at 303-271-9200 ext. 303, or email us to get started.
As a thank you for all of your hard work fundraising, BCM sponsors provide our BCM Challenge participants exciting gear packages. You are eligible to receive a gear package once you reach $2,000.
Mountain Gear generously stores and ships all of the SFS climber packages at no cost to BCM, so more of what you raise goes directly to youth programs! Thank you Mountain Gear!