The first step to becoming a Big City Mountaineers Mentor is to attend one of our New Volunteer Information Sessions. Please RSVP to a session in your region below.
Please note: All new expedition and camp volunteers must reside within 200 miles of Denver, CO; Oakland, CA; Portland, OR; Seattle, WA; Boston, MA. Are you a Summit for Someone climber or do you work for one of BCM’s Corporate Partners? Contact your Regional Program Manager directly.
2019 Volunteer Information Sessions
- Monday, March 18 :: 5:30 – 6:30 pm at Feral Mountain Co (3936 Tennyson Street
- Friday, March 29 :: 5:30 – 6:30 pm at Feral Mountain Co (3936 Tennyson Street
We will have an info table set up each of these dates. Please drop by anytime to learn more about how to get involved with BCM youth programs!
- Thursday, February 28th – Downtown Portland REI, 6:30pm
More volunteer information sessions are in the works and will be scheduled soon. Please contact National Program Director, Jason Yale, with questions.
- Monday, March 11th – 7:00-8:00PM – REI Bloomington – RSVP Here
- Thursday, March 14th – 6:30 – 7:30 PM – Midwest Mountaineers – RSVP Here
We are excited to be hosted by Midewest Mountaineers and REI Bloomington for our Volunteer Information nights. The address for Midwest Mountaineers is: 309 Cedar Ave. Minneapolis, MN 55454. The address for REI Bloomington is: 750 W American Blvd W, Bloomington, MN 55420.
- Monday, March 11th, 6:30 – 8:00 PM – San Francisco REI – RSVP Here
- Monday, April 15th, 7:00 – 8:30 PM – Berkeley REI – RSVP Here
We are excited to be hosted by REI SF and REI Berkeley for our Volunteer Information nights. Please see the addresses below:
- REI San Francisco – 840 Brennan St., San Francisco, CA 94103
- REI Berkeley – 1338 San Pablo Ave., Berkeley, CA 94702
If you have any questions about volunteering with Big City Mountaineers, please contact our Program Director, Jason Yale at email@example.com.