The first step to becoming a Big City Mountaineers Mentor is to attend one of our New Volunteer Information Sessions. Please RSVP to a session in your region below.
Please note: All new expedition and camp volunteers must reside within 200 miles of Denver, CO; Oakland, CA; Portland, OR; Seattle, WA; Boston, MA; or Miami, FL. Are you a Summit for Someone climber or do you work for one of BCM’s Corporate Partners? Contact your Regional Program Manager directly.
2019 Volunteer Information Sessions
- Friday, February 15 – Boulder REI, 4-8pm
- Wednesday, February 20 – Greenwood Village REI, 4-8pm
- Friday, February 22 – Denver REI, 4-8pm
- Wednesday, February 27 – Greenwood Village, 4-8pm
- Friday, March 1 – Denver REI, 5-8pm
We will have an info table set up each of these dates. Please drop by anytime to learn more about how to get involved with BCM youth programs!
- Thursday, February 28th – Downtown Portland REI, 6:30pm
More volunteer information sessions are in the works and will be scheduled soon. Please contact National Program Director, Jason Yale, with questions.
- Tuesday, February 12th – Midwest Mountaineers – RSVP Here
- Thursday, March 14th – Midwest Mountaineers – RSVP Here
We are excited to be hosted by Midewest Mountaineers for our Volunteer Information nights. The address for Midwest Mountaineers is: 309 Cedar Ave. Minneapolis, MN 55454