hit the trail for big city mountaineers
Big City Mountaineers partners with the Ragnar Trail Relay series to help raise important funds and awareness for BCM’s youth programs through our Summit for Someone program. These fun, team-based challenges are a great way to get involved with Big City Mountaineers, find adventure, and give back.
As a member of one of the Ragnar Trail Relay teams, you will join 7 other energized individuals on a mission to both fundraise and train for these unique races in some of the most beautiful parts of the country. You’ll become a part of a community of dedicated outdoorists who are also committed to making wilderness mentoring experiences possible for under-resourced youth.
Here’s how it works:
- Click on the “Learn More & Register” buttons below to contact the SFS program manager and discuss your interest in joining a BCM trail team through Ragnar
- Register – free of charge – to reserve your spot on one of the Big City Mountaineers relay teams participating in a Ragnar Trail event
- Set up your personal fundraising campaign page. The fundraising commitment for each team member is $500
- Start training for your event and kick off your fundraising campaign by engaging your network of family and friends
- Once you’ve completed your fundraising, receive a sweet gear package of trail running gear to support your Ragnar adventure, compliments of Big City Mountaineers’ incredible industry partners
- Run your race!
ragnar trail with bcm - 2019
2019 registration for all Ragnar trail relay teams with Big City Mountaineers is now open! Teams consist of 8 runners, including one designated team captain who will work closely with the Summit for Someone program manager to oversee key logistical details for their team. We look forward to hearing from you!
Ragnar Trail Northwoods-WI
September 20, 2019 - September 21, 2019
Ragnar Trail Northwoods is back with a brand new name, Ragnar Wisconsin Trail, and it’s still the best running party under the stars. Runners come together on Sept. 20-21, 2019, at Nine Mile Forest – nestled ten miles outside of Wisconsin’s outdoor mecca, Wausau.
SPACES AVAILABLE: 4 of 8 open