hit the trail for big city mountaineers
Big City Mountaineers partners with the Ragnar Trail Relay series to help raise important funds and awareness for BCM’s youth programs through our Summit for Someone program. These fun, team-based challenges are a great way to get involved with Big City Mountaineers, find adventure, and give back.
As a member of one of the Ragnar Trail Relay teams, you will join 7 other energized individuals on a mission to both fundraise and train for these unique races in some of the most beautiful parts of the country. You’ll become a part of a community of dedicated outdoorists who are also committed to making wilderness mentoring experiences possible for under-resourced youth.
Dates for 2019 are TBD. Once we know dates, you can start registering! Here’s how it works:
- Register below – free of charge – to reserve your spot on one of the Big City Mountaineers relay teams participating in a Ragnar Trail event
- Set up your personal fundraising campaign page. The fundraising commitment for each team member is $500
- Start training for your event and kick off your fundraising campaign by engaging your network of family and friends
- Once you’ve completed your fundraising, receive a sweet gear package of trail running gear to support your Ragnar adventure, compliments of Big City Mountaineers’ incredible industry partners
- Run your race!
coming soon - ragnar trail 2019!
Please check back in the next few weeks for the trail races Big City Mountaineers will participate in for the 2019 season. These are the races we expect to be a part of at this point:
- Snowmass, CO — TBD June
- Tahoe, CA — TBD July
- Rainier, WA — TBD August
- Northwoods, WI — TBD September