Run for BCM
Big City Mountaineers can help you add a fundraising component to your next run or walk, whether it’s a 5k, an ultra-marathon, or anything in between. We’re also working to become official charity partners of marathons in regions that we serve, such as San Francisco, Denver, and Minneapolis.
We’ll provide you with a fundraising guide, your own fundraising page, and a library of inspirational stories, quotes, pictures and videos of BCM youth that you can use to inspire your friends & family to donate to BCM.
Unlike our Summit for Someone climbs that require a pledge to raise at least $2,900, there is no minimum fundraising requirement if you choose this option.
It’s easy to get started today:
- Create your fundraising page at Crowdrise
- Personalize your page with photos and your story to help others connect with BCM’s cause
- Share your fundraiser to inspire donations and support from family, friends, and colleagues
Where does the money go?
For BCM, program expenses include:
- Volunteer mentor recruitment, screening, & training
- All costs for the weeklong expedition for 10 people, including permits, gasoline, & food
- Professional paid instructors
- Youth agency recruitment, family meetings
If you have questions, please contact Devon and he’ll be more than happy to help!